The wait for TrackerSuite.Net 4.0 (which will be released later this month) is almost over, but in the meantime here’s another preview (if you missed them, we also have previews of our new Project, Time, and HR solutions posted). The subject of today’s sneak peek is our Web based purchasing system – Purchase Tracker.Net. Here are just a few of its new features:
- A redesigned interface that simplifies search, sorting, filtering and grouping of purchase request data. Users can configure views to their individual preferences and save them as a Public (available for other users to leverage) or Private views.
Users can easily track and manage Purchase Requests using the new, configurable views in Purchase Tracker.Net (click here for a larger image)
- Organizations can customize invoice forms to their preferred formats.
- Workflow enhancements:
- Streamline financial review of capital purchases.
- New user roles for managing purchases by Account Codes.
- New approval tracking functions for Change Orders.
- New view that lists all of the purchase orders created by the user’s colleagues within his or her department.
- Copies of Purchase Orders can easily be forwarded to stakeholders via email for review and feedback.